Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Perfect Man

I do not believe in fantasies
But I do dream at times
And I cant help but wonder
If I could find the ideal lover

If for one moment I could
And everybody should
He would be no less than this

He must be extremely loving and kind
And intelligent enough to stimulate my mind
Tall and handsome would be so fine
And he should show me love all the time

Dont pick a fuss at the drop of a hat
Oh gosh I hate it when you whine
Never go to bed upset with me
And plenty love making is a guarantee

Be wealthy enough to take me on vacations
Fine dining, sporting and shopping too
Dont be so revengeful
Tit for tat is no 'all that'

I really dont require much of a man
Just the simple pleasures of life
That every human would be happy to have
And not sit and wonder when will I be crazy in love?

No comments: