Monday, May 16, 2005

Open letter to my one true love

Dearest Andrew

Every time I look into your eyes, your picture or for real, it makes me realize that you are that someone - My only one. I feel it in my heart that we belong together and I want to be with you forever. I know it was fate that you are my soul mate, my only love.

I truly miss you darling and often wonder why you had to go. I remember our first kiss of how ever since I have felt so much bliss. I am consumed by emotion whenever you are near me and wish that we could stay in love forever. Darling you are that someone, my only one.

It feels so right whenever we hold each other tight and I long to spend my night in your arms enjoying all your charms.

I miss you Andrew and want to see you soon!

Your darling forever
Anneke

No comments: