Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Missing you

I wake up to find an empty bed
Not seeing you there
You no longer embrace
And kiss my face
Oh darling no one can take your place

I no longer snuggle up with you
To watch tv or chat about politics even war
Oh how I will miss the 'pizza night in' because you are away, so far
I can no longer read you your horoscope
Or tell you what Snoopy said

The memories are great my darling
And I will pretend you are here
I still see your smile
And hear you burst into laughter
I fall asleep each night with my head firmly planted on your chest
I wake up to your kiss and hear "good morning babe"

I see you wherever I go
And I will not go there without you
You are there in everything I do
And I will not do them without you
Your are my soulmate
And I live and breathe for you

Ann @ 2005

No comments: