Friday, March 18, 2005

Eroticism

I wonna feel you
Taste you
Kiss you
Have you

I want you to take me til I can take no more
You know my darling you are the one I will always adore
You know how to reach the woman in me
And you do it so easily

I want to scream your name
As you take me to higher heights
I want to hold your body close to mine
And squeeze you so tight as you go deeper with all your might

I wonna shout yes
Moan no
Wonna hear you say 'oh baby'
As we kiss and devour each other

I want to see your body move
As I fit under your groove
Go wild with passion
As love binds us closer to each other

I want to climax with you
As we sap each other's energies
To close my eyes
As your rhythm increases with intensity

Hold me baby I am yours
Take me darling I am yours to explore
Our love is divine
I am yours and you are mine

Ann @ 2005

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want what she wants.

Anonymous said...

That is a desire I would love to fulfil