Thursday, January 06, 2005

An open letter to the one (pun intended) I love

Dearest Andrew

If I never tell you every day, "I love you" and it is not out of habit. I feel it deep in my heart and I know it is real. It is not a passing thought or infatuation. I love the way you make me feel and I wish I could tell you every time how great it feels to look in your eyes and see the glow when you tell me that you love me.

I remember the day we met. Your eyes captivated me, your laughter was so contagious, your smile was warm and ohhh your voice, it was like a sparkling mountain stream which flows into my heart. I have always love you since and my love keeps growing stronger each day.

I remember our first hug, our first kiss and our first moment of bliss. I wonna hold you for a day, a month, a year, a decade - until eternity! I love so many things about you but most of all, I love you for YOU.

Your darling forever
Anneke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too Anneke,I am glad that I have touched your heart as you have touched mine.
Andrew