Thursday, November 25, 2004

Softly

Come to me softly
Hold me closer so that I can feel you breathe
Take me darling I have been wanting you, needing you
Loving you for some time
Take all of me,
To you I give me unreservedly!

The woman in me needs the man in you
My body yearns for your touch
It's a touch like no other
My body is on fire
You can quench my deepest thirst
As you have done so many times before

Take me darling
Don't stop now, it is great
I close my eyes and I am consumed by you
I see the Heavens and I feel paradise enter my world
Dashing into elation is so easy when I am with you
You break the woman in me so many times, so easily

Falling in love with you is effortless
It is so natural, so real
If only this moment would last
I will be forever happy
I give myself to you freely
Take me I'm yours!

Ann @ 2004

No comments: