Monday, June 14, 2004

What is right for me, for us

What is right for me is to be free and to let you be
I crave not attention, just to feel like I am truly wanted
I want to feel your presence in the true sense of the word
Lies no more I dont think I can endure
Just be true, be you even if it will make me blue

Let go off the past else our relationship will not last
Clean your closet of the secrets, the evidence I dont wonna know
I wont pretend I understand, because I really dont
I have never walked this road before and so the journey I will try to endure

I speak from my heart because of you, I truly want to be a part and not apart
Let us resolve to be free in our hearts and hands
To do the right thing and to act as if we knew God was beside us all the way
Knowing when we slip or did a bad deed

I need peace of heart, not to be wondering and worrying and finding something that cements the doubt
I hate doubts, they leave you forever guessing
Reassurance is the answer, but do you really do? Is it beyond you?


No comments: