Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Packing and thinking about US

Right now I am packing and thinking about reuniting US. It is not about me anymore, its about us and our future. I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined myself packing to return to Jamaica. I had dreamt of it, thought about it a lot, but never imagined myself doing it. Right now the most important thing is US. I love you very much, and will always love you. You make my heart smile and make me feel good inside consistently. I have known you long enough to know spending the rest of my life with you will be the happiest years of my life. The times we shared are special memories which I carry with me all the time.

I really am looking forward to being with you again. Right now I am packing and thinking about US.

No comments: