Saturday, March 30, 2002

Dear darling,

My love for you is always there, neaver waning nor weary.
At times I do, however, ask the questions only a true heart would want to know.
I never doubt your love, but experience teaches that there are other people who want the things you have.
It takes a certain level of strength to fend them off and they become more persistent.

Your present situation puts you at one of your weaker times, hence my concern.
I know you love me and you mean me well, but will you find the strength to say go to hell.
I have no intention of calling it quits - not my heart nor mind.
I need you, I love you.
My heart is fixed on you, always able.

I will not allow fears to destroy what we have because in the long run
those fears remain just that - FEARS.
And our love will stay the same.

No comments: